Friday, July 31, 2009

LAST DAY EXAM...
(yahoo)


hahaha...
today is last day exam...
finally i can relax...
no need to study again...

today gt CHINESE exam...
soooo easy...
for me lar...
b4 the exam i thought was very hard...
i was trying to cheating...


when i saw the paper...
i think i no need cheating edi...
hahaha...

and then the MORAL exam...
sooo hard leh....
i gt cheating...
my fren pass to me a paper...
there gt a lot definisi answer...
haha...

the last exam is K . H...
i din cheats at this paper...
but i gt show my paper to MYKE when the FAT FATEHA went out for while...
and then the FATEHA suddenly come back...
i think she saw me...
but nvm...
who cares...

finally....
the exam finished...
hahahaha...
so happy...
but sooo dissapointed for EDWIN for no GUTS to propose to GIANNE...
i dono i gt spell wrong or not...
anyway hope EDWIN gt propose to GIANNE at last...




Alan^^

No comments:

Post a Comment